*Please note these are a order in item, delivery time is around 2 weeks, we do have some skates in stock and you can email email@example.com to see if we have your size*
The Bont Hybrid Carbon roller derby boot combines the classic look of Bont's 80's quad boots with all the modern advancements in boot technology such as the use of carbon fiber, heat moldable resins, and new layup techniques. It has been designed for skaters who want a cross between a derby and race boot. This boot is low cut like a race boot but it features a Durolite outer skin which is extremely durable.Features
- Base: Carbon fiber
- Outer skin: Durolite or Australian leather
- Liner: Suede-like
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Insole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Fit options: Standard, narrow, wide, double wide
- Size options: Kids 9/27 to adult 13.5/51
- Vegan: Durolite outer only
- Semi custom MyBonts option is available at addition cost
Kid size 9/27~13.5/32 cannot be made with toe rubber bumper.
If you need half sizes or smaller or larger sizes these are available just can email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires.