They say that skate Nirvana is achieved when your skate feels like an extension of your leg, like it is just part of your foot and is so light you don't notice it is there.
To achieve this a very snug fit is called for but who wants to lose toe-nails or shred their feet to ribbons to break them in?
The design of the Blue Streak has all the supprt and all of the tried and true features of the original Riedell 595 boot but with upgrades to ease in the break in period.
- Kango-Tan leather quarters & tongue
- Full-grain leather lining
- 2-slit "Fox" tongue with U-shaped top design
- Genuine Shearling tongue liner with foam backing
- "Finger Loop" leather backstay
- Durable nylon snug tie
- High density blue EVA foam midsole
- Premium white waxed laces
- Fit Guidelines: Built on a B/AA (narrow) last. Split toe design allows more room in the toe box while the narrow width achieves a very snug, high performance fit elsewhere.
Please note these are an order in item with a 2-3 week wait time. For info or advice send us an email at email@example.com